Child Protection Policy Introduction
- As an organization which caters to educational institutions and works closely with children and young people, WildChina must ensure:
- The welfare of the child is paramount
- All Children, whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin, religious belief and/or sexual identity have the right to protection from abuse
- All suspicions and allegations of abuse and poor practice will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately
- All WildChina staff have a responsibility to report concerns to the appropriate officer
WildChina has a duty of care to safeguard all children involved in WildChina programs from harm. All children and your people have a right to protection, and the needs of disabled children and others who may be particularly vulnerable must be taken into account. WildChina will ensure the safety and protection of all children involved in WildChina through adherence to the Child Protection guidelines adopted by WildChina.
For full policy, click here